Saturday 20 September 2014

Live Workouts with Whit

Want to join me at one of my FREE Live workouts? Check out the workout schedule below to see dates and times of my LIVE classes OR follow FitByWhit on the MeetUp Group app to see my "spur of the moment pop up workouts" that I lead on the beach, in the parks, and all around the beautiful town of San Luis Obispo!

Fall into Fitness LIVE with Whit... Schedule Posted Below

October 27th 9:05AM @ SLOCC (spin class)
November 2nd 10:10AM @ SLOCC (total body circuit)
November 3rd 9:05AM @ SLOCC (spin class)
November 9th 10:10AM @ SLOCC (total body circuit)
November 13th 9:15AM @ SLO Kennedy Club (spin class)
November 20th 9:15AM @ SLO Kennedy Club (spin class)
December 18th 9:15AM @SLO Kennedy Club (spin class)

** If you have a CRAZY schedule, and you're unable to make any LIVE classes, shoot me an email and we'll set you up with a workout plan that works for you that you can do at home and I can consult you and help you at a time that is convenient with your busy schedule! Reach out to me anytime at FitByWhit@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment