Saturday 20 September 2014

Help Change Lives...Become a Coach

Ready to change your life for the better? And the lives of others? I became a coach 2.5 years ago after the corporation I was working for moved all of our jobs oversees. I was devastated at first... having graduated college with a Bachelors in Finance, and now I was going to have to start the job search all over again! As it turned out, this lay off was the best thing that could have ever happened to me because it forced me to reflect on my life, my career so far, and really think about what I wanted to do, what I was passionate about, and what path I was going to venture down next. All I knew was that I wanted to ultimately find a job where I felt a purpose and one where I felt like I'd be making a difference in the world... As it turned out... That job did not exist in the finance world. My dream job existed in the fitness world! I started coaching my friends and family through "Biggest Loser"-style challenge groups and fell in love with helping people I love reach their goals! I took this another step further and got certified in group fitness and personal training because I wanted to help even more people in my community at the local gyms and I dreamt of starting my own local fitness MeetUp group! After accomplishing each of those goals, I wanted to take my passion for helping others another step further, so I began helping businesses implement Employee Wellness Programs, where my team of coaches and I go into these businesses and provide workouts, meal plans, weekly goal tracking, and friendly competition to the work place! To see our latest Employee Wellness program, check out this awesome promo video Honda and Toyota made for our coaching team! ex

0 comments:

Post a Comment