Friday 26 September 2014

Workout And Nutrition Packages

I am a FIRM believer in the idea that to achieve amazing results and be happy with our bodies... it's 15% exercise and 85% NUTRITION... Part of my job as your coach in the DreamBuilders Challenge is to teach you exactly what proper nutrition means. We will give you all the tools and tutorials on meal planning, calorie intake, and learning how to count calories without actually counting calories or weighing your food... all WHILE learning how to have a "cheat day". (my favorite!) As for the workouts... I want to help you find what I like to call, your SOUL-MATE WORKOUT, a workout that you seriously couldn't imagine living without. I will tell you the best part, THIS FORMULA WORKS! I’ve watched 21 Day Fix give me abs for the first time ever, P90 help my dad lose 35lbs in 90 days and PiYo allow my best friend to lose 40lbs in one year... literally saving her life. The nutrition and workout plans are the BEST OF THE BEST, they have been proven to work time and time again. My job is to help you figure out which program works best for YOU and your current fitness level and wherever you're at, nutritionally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment